Features of COS Funding Opportunities include:
* More than 25,000 records representing over $33 billion in funding.
* Opportunities by sponsors throughout the world for recipients throughout the world.
* Sponsors include private foundations, public agencies, national and local governments, corporations and more.
* Monies available for work in all disciplines physical sciences, social sciences, life sciences, health & medicine, arts & humanities.
* Funding for many purposes, such as research, collaborations, travel, curriculum development, conferences, fellowships, postdoctoral positions, equipment acquisitions, capital or operating expenses.
* Updated daily, all information verified with sponsor, edited for consistency and optimized for accurate searching.
This page lists grant funding opportunities outside NIH that cover the same areas of science as the NIAID Funding Opportunities List. Use this list to launch your own search: at any point in time, any organization may or may not have relevant funding opportunities.
The National Science Foundation funds research and education in most fields of science and engineering. It does this through grants, and cooperative agreements to more than 2,000 colleges, universities and other research organizations throughout the United States.