Feb 2019: The vendor for the COS Funding Opportunities database has discontinued access to this resource through our subscribed platform. We are investigating alternate subscription access for this resource. In the meantime, please check out additional funding databases on this page. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact the Library at email@example.com or x.4314 if you have any questions.
The Arnold Library subscribes to this international funding opportunities database for the use of all Center faculty and staff. Access is limited to Fred Hutch campus and WebVPN users.
Features of COS Funding Opportunities include:
* More than 25,000 records representing over $33 billion in funding.
* Opportunities by sponsors throughout the world for recipients throughout the world.
* Sponsors include private foundations, public agencies, national and local governments, corporations and more.
* Monies available for work in all disciplines physical sciences, social sciences, life sciences, health & medicine, arts & humanities.
* Funding for many purposes, such as research, collaborations, travel, curriculum development, conferences, fellowships, postdoctoral positions, equipment acquisitions, capital or operating expenses.
* Updated daily, all information verified with sponsor, edited for consistency and optimized for accurate searching.
This page lists grant funding opportunities outside NIH that cover the same areas of science as the NIAID Funding Opportunities List. Use this list to launch your own search: at any point in time, any organization may or may not have relevant funding opportunities.
The National Science Foundation funds research and education in most fields of science and engineering. It does this through grants, and cooperative agreements to more than 2,000 colleges, universities and other research organizations throughout the United States.