Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SEP Teachers Sharing Space
- Currently the folder contains a several subfolders on SEP kit-related topics shared by SEP teachers.
- There is also a subfolder on CRISPR resources, videos, and lessons.
- Feel free to create new folders to add other resources you'd like to share but model the general structure in the CRISPR folder (for example, articles and videos are probably easiest to share in a hyperlinked document and SEP Teacher Lessons in their own folder).
- We are open to your ideas for making this more user-friendly.
- Please indicate your name on any lessons that you have developed.